These beautiful sterling silver rhinestone goddess rings resemble 3 different moon phases which represent: the Maiden, Mother and Crone. Each phase of the moon correlates with a phase of a woman’s life. The Maiden is represented by the new moon and embodies purity, youth, creation, pleasure, naivety, and new beginnings. The maiden invites you to explore your spirituality, sensuality, and creativity. The Mother is represented by the full moon. The mother embodies love, fertility nourishment responsibility, patience, gratitude, power, and self-care. The mother invites you to master giving and receiving love. The Crone is represented by the fading waning moon. The crone embodies endings, wisdom, death, acceptance, and culmination. The crone invites you to accept that without death there is no birth.
Other Meanings of the Triple Goddess symbol.
- Planes and realms: Earth, the underworld, and heaven
- Cycles: Life, Birth, Death, and ultimately rebirth as the moon phases continue
- Goddesses: Demeter, Persephone/Kore, Hecate
- A connection to all women and womanhood
- A connection to the divine feminine
They come in a variety of sizes and colors. Styles and designs may vary slightly.